May 15th at 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Room: Ballroom 2
Join Leslie Jeter and Bob Schultz as they present the Good, the Bad & the Ugly of mystery shops. They will share valuable information concerning one of our most underutilized training and coaching tools. Learn step-by-step how to utilize mystery shopping as an integral component of a serious sales skills development curriculum. Their strategy and tactics will assist you to create and maintain a consistently high performing new home sales operation.
Back to Schedule List
- Mystery Video Shop – NOT! See Me With The Customer Evaluations – YES!
- The purpose of conducting a mystery video shops of your sales team members
- How to identify the strategies, techniques, and tactics that you want to keep in the new home sales presentation; strategies, techniques, and tactics that need to be cut from the presentation; and missed opportunities or elements that need to be added to the presentation
- How to prepare your sales team to perform well in their Mystery Video Shops
- Mystery Video Shops as a part of your recruiting process
- Create an action plan highlighting the three most important concepts/strategies/techniques gained from this material along with benefits for each