— Founder & CEO, Moore Leadership & Peak Performance
May 15th at 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Room: Ballroom 1
First and foremost homebuilders are in the retail sales business. Regardless of whether you operate an in-house sales team, or use the services of an outside resource, those people are YOUR CHIEF REVENUE PRODUCERS.
Bob Schultz and Mike Moore Will Explore:
Leadership vs. Management. What’s the difference between the two?
- You lead people, you manage things.
- Leadership vision, management is efficiency and effectiveness
- Leadership is about people, management is about things
With Richie Eubanks, You Will:
- Learn how he went from a one-person homebuilder representative with two communities in 2016 producing 87 sales, to now leading, managing and coaching a team of 12 specialists in 6 markets with 25 communities selling over 450 homes annually.
- Hear the trials and tribulations of that growth, and exactly what processes and systems he implemented to achieve his sales team’s amazing conversion ratios.
- How Richie recruits PhD Eagles
- His training, coaching and evaluation culture and processes
- Will leave having been touched, moved and inspired to evaluate your sales operation, and motivated to take the appropriate action.
With Leslie Jeter, You Will:
- Learn about one of the most important and least expensive, highest ROI management tactics available
- Learn step-by-step how to utilize mystery shopping as an integral component of a serious sales skill’s development curriculum
- Learn strategy and tactics that will assist you to create and maintain a consistently high performing new home sales operation
You will be inspired to create an action plan to evaluate your current sales operation and to begin the transformation to increase sales revenue while reducing unnecessary costs.
Back to Schedule List